Academie Libre is a word game for Android tablets and mobile phones. It promotes the exhibition made by members in the Water Color Art Society called Academie Libre.
Have you bought the paper magazines with lots of letters where the goal of each puzzle is to find words related to a theme? In that case you know exactly what this game is about. The main difference is that it's a game for your Android tablet and Android phone instead.
There is also another major difference - in Academie Libre there is a piece of art as the words' common theme.
Do you want to make a wordseek game yourself?
- Large text that can be zoomed
- Lots of predefined puzzles in many themes
- Can display translations
- Ageless audience
- An art share application
- Speaking using the inbuilt synthesizer
- Many severity levels and variations
To try this app - click a button below.
- Requires Android 2.2 or later.
- You need internet to download the game packages.
- The game will use the large screen if you have a tablet.
- Available in English, Swedish, German, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Dutch, Italian and Portugese.
- Games available in English, Swedish, German, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Dutch, Italian and Portugese.
- Can be installed to external storage